Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Breaking News

Breaking News Updates, innovations, equipment: moderated!

Old December 4th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Administrator/Moderator

Default Claris rewarded for the book on the CNB 100 Chrisco!

The "Nuit des Chefs de Fab" brings together key players in the graphic industry, 400 professionals and buyers attended the "soirée de gala" on November 30 at the prestigious "Cercle des Armées" in Paris. The evening was an opportunity to present the trophies rewarding the best work printed in France in four categories: Institutional, Agency, Publisher and Industrial.

The 10 nominees in the category "Agency"
 were:
Jaguar - Kenzo - Metro Premium - Elie Saab - Lancia - Tupperware - Sapresti - Chateau Cheval Blanc - Chrisco / Claris - Ipsen

And the 3 winners are:

Kenzo - Jaguar - Claris/Chrisco

The book was sponsored by Antalis, (# 1 European distributor of professional communication media (graphic paper, office paper, envelopes).

Browse the book and watch its making of

Last edited by Nicolas Claris; December 4th, 2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old December 4th, 2011, 03:02 AM

Bonjour Nicolas,

First of all, congratulations with this great recognition of your work. Having been a witness of your involvement with this project in the past few years, it was evident to me how much of your soul, creativity, professionalism, perfectionism and dedication you have put into it. So I am not surprised at all to see this being recognised by the industry, chapeu! BTW, we should also recognize the fantastic work and support by Marine and Romain as your trusted generals. What a team it is!

It goes without saying that we all are very proud of you. Now onto the next stage of your success to be continued in Hainan, China in 2012.

Amitiés,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas Claris View Post
The "Nuit des Chefs de Fab" brings together key players in the graphic industry, 400 professionals and buyers attended the "soirée de gala" on November 30 at the prestigious "Cercle des Armées" in Paris. The evening was an opportunity to present the trophies rewarding the best work printed in France in four categories: Institutional, Agency, Publisher and Industrial.

The 10 nominees in the category "Agency"
 were:
Jaguar - Kenzo - Metro Premium - Elie Saab - Lancia - Tupperware - Sapresti - Chateau Cheval Blanc - Chrisco / Claris - Ipsen

And the 3 winners are:

The book was sponsored by Antalis, (# 1 European distributor of professional communication media (graphic paper, office paper, envelopes).

Browse the book and watch its making of

flickr
website

Last edited by Nicolas Claris; December 4th, 2011 at 02:01 PM. Reason: correction of URL in link
Old December 4th, 2011, 04:22 AM

Hi Nicolas..

Congratulations and very well deserved.

May your, Romain and the team's successes continue to grow.

Best regards.
Old December 4th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Administrator/Moderator

Thank you Cem and Fahim

be assured I'll transmit your kind words to Marine and Romain!
Old December 4th, 2011, 10:50 AM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Nicolas, my dear friend, we're so proud of the Claris team! You have worked so diligently for decades to get the success you have.

I wish the link would work to the books! Not this nor the preview to "Nicolas Claris - Photography 2003 - 2010"! You must get them fixed.

Looking forward to seeing you for New Year's Eve in Paris. We'll have a very small apartment in view of the Louvre with 5 balconies to view Paris! Amazing what one can get with AMEX points!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old December 4th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Administrator/Moderator

Bonjour Asher (you've got to be used to French speaking! ;-)

I have corrected the link, but can't find the one not working for " "Nicolas Claris - Photography 2003 - 2010"…

You'll have to send me your dates of travel in Paris!
Old December 4th, 2011, 03:34 PM
pro member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas Claris View Post
And the 3 winners are:

Hi Nicolas,

Congratulations!! Well done, you and your team. I've seen the book on your booth earlier this year, and I agree it's impressive, in more than one sense.

Cheers,
Bart