Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Photography Discussions > Landscape - Travel

Old January 9th, 2012, 05:50 AM

Default Found some more old ones....

As I've been digging through old files I've been fining some I've long forgotten about....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jakekleinphotography/
Old January 9th, 2012, 06:56 AM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake klein View Post
As I've been digging through old files I've been finding some I've long forgotten about....

Jake,

This picture works best for me, at least, in vivid color. The diagonal is very strong and with the bright blue it catches one's attention. I still might want to look at the horizontal base of the photo to see if you might want to reveal more of the color and structure there. On my Macbook Pro screen, it appears to have some potentially rich color layering.

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old January 9th, 2012, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher Kelman View Post

Jake,

This picture works best for me, at least, in vivid color. The diagonal is very strong and with the bright blue it catches one's attention. I still might want to look at the horizontal base of the photo to see if you might want to reveal more of the color and structure there. On my Macbook Pro screen, it appears to have some potentially rich color layering.

Asher
I'll try another version tonight when I'm home from work.

would you like to know what I amazed by? Does the horizon seem level? I shot this while in a moving vehicle(not driving). I did no adjustments to horizon and did not crop!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jakekleinphotography/