Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Breaking News

Breaking News Updates, innovations, equipment: moderated!

Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:43 PM

Default Cool magazine download

Hi all,

I didn't find this listed on the site, sorry if I missed it or am in the wrong spot! Adore Noir is a cool PDF based magazine, the posted a free issue online for download. I just downloaded it has a section by David Fokos, I love his work!

It is a free download off their site:

http://www.adorenoir.com/issue11free.html
Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:13 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Lee View Post
Hi all,

I didn't find this listed on the site, sorry if I missed it or am in the wrong spot! Adore Noir is a cool PDF based magazine, the posted a free issue online for download. I just downloaded it has a section by David Fokos, I love his work!

It is a free download off their site:

http://www.adorenoir.com/issue11free.html
This magazine is definitely worth looking at. I was confused for some time as I tried to figure out whether this was a PDF magazine only or also a printed magazine too. The layout is so deceivingly print like, but the price is appropriate and fair for a download. The quality of the photography and the creative spread of the featured artists is excellent and really a treat.

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.