Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Uptown: Explore at your risk! Beware! You hold OPF harmless by you participation! > Process, Retouch, Printing and Framing Services

Process, Retouch, Printing and Framing Services This forum is a free service for selected OPF members. Approx 12 lines per post. Combine items in one thread per member.

Old November 20th, 2007, 06:18 AM

Default retoucher looking for clients

I'm a freelance retoucher. I didn't see a classifieds forum so I'm posting notice here. It's a bit of a slow season for me now so I'm looking for new clients. I've been a retoucher for 7+ years. I have experience in portrait and wedding photographer, but looking at expanding into commercial and models. If you have any interest just let me know. You can email me at j3@adams-assoc.com

here is a link to some samples: http://www.joshuascustomphotography....ingsamples.php

hope to hear from you,

josh

Last edited by Ray West; November 20th, 2007 at 10:19 AM. Reason: moved to correct place
Old November 21st, 2007, 03:26 PM

I'm crazy-busy right now... and I don't have time to do the photoshop work that I need to do... So... Josh's post hit at a perfect time... I sent him one of my shots that needed some work and he did a beautiful job!

Thanks Josh!

Ron
Old November 21st, 2007, 11:46 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

I'm impressed! I hope more people will use your serivce and wish you well. Meanwhile I hope you will get to know everyone in the fora so we can have some fun. Your talents could help a lot of people!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.