• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

news

1. Tom dinning

Wildlife photo awards

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-13/wildlife-photographer-of-the-year-2019/11960000
  2. Antonio Correia

Green news on the phone

3. Asher Kelman

DXO claims revolutionary new offering for our picture!

So what is DXO announcing this Thursday as a major breakthrough in photography, here? Is it just image enhancement as using a Perfect Picture by On 1 software or Topaz or is it something new with photoconpositing? Asher
  4. D

Hello from The Speaker

I am the publisher of The Speaker, Day Donaldson. I am looking for citizen photodocumentarians/photojournalists who are themselves looking for a place to publish photo series that are news/current events related (we are also looking to feature more citizen journalists as well)--currently, we...