• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

editing

1. Chris Calohan

Late Afternoon Shower

I spent about a week working through some of the TK8 (Tony Kuyper) panels using Dave Kelly’s youtube tutorials. This is image was a step by step of “Finding the Right Light.” I did do some modifications after the guidelines to strengthen the foreground separation of the low grasses to the higher...
  2. Tom dinning

After PS

I can never tell if my posts get through so I’ll do it again. After all these years I have decided to cancel my subscription to Adobe PS. whats next? ill probably continue to use ACR and Bridge for for a while and would like a supporting software that will handle RAW, layers and a good B&W...
  3. Robert Watcher

Solution to Nik Software crashing Photoshop

I am trying to keep my investment in software, going as long as possible, so it was a huge disappointment to discover that my Nik plugin for Photoshop was no longer of any use as it crashed PS whenever I would attempt to apply the Nik filters. Being Nik has been working for years in this same...
  4. Asher Kelman

DXO claims revolutionary new offering for our picture!

So what is DXO announcing this Thursday as a major breakthrough in photography, here? Is it just image enhancement as using a Perfect Picture by On 1 software or Topaz or is it something new with photoconpositing? Asher