• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

bugs

1. Robert Watcher

Animals Close up (not macro)

Olympus 75-300mm lens
  2. Paul Iddon

A little bit of life...

Nothing much moving out there still in the depths of winter, but here are a few from the garden and outhouse walls tonight... Paul.
  3. Tom dinning

Gifts from the great grand daughter.

My great grand daughter has a connection to nature I’d not witnessed in other kids. At 9 years old she knows more animals and their history than I can imagine. I believe it’s through her indigenous heritage she has gained a great deal this understanding and connection. As a result of this, I’m...
  4. D

Capture NX2

I put this here because it is the most logical place of all for Nikonites to find and contribute. As everybody now knows, Capture NX2 is a major update for Nikon's own image processing software and available for use since last week. Since I have been a big fan of Capture NX I immediately...