• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

gallery

1. Jerome Marot

Stealable art exhibition.

The same gallery, in Shinagawa, Tokyo had an experimental event last week where exhibited pieces were up for grabs. It was originally conceived as a low-key event that might attract some covert thievery, where would-be robbers were told they could raid the gallery from midnight and only take one...
  2. Tom dinning

The chair

“But sire. All I wish is to sit!”
  3. C

Contracts for limited edition prints.

Hi I'm new, so apologies if this is in the wrong section, I did a search and couldn't find a thread on the subject. I'm keen to know a bit more about limited edition print contracts if anyone could shed some light on 1. Artist payments 2. Copyright ownership 3. Things to avoid. Thanks
  4. J

The Altered Landscape: Collaborative Photography Project

The Altered Landscape is a new collaborative photography project where photographers can share their personal visions of landscapes altered by human. http://www.thealteredlandscape.com I Hope you'll like it. Jérôme