• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

flash

1. S

Nikon SB700 Flash kit

Nikon SB700 Flash Kit Price: $150.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: TBD -complete kit minus box and warranty sheet (thus the reduction to 9+) -operates with all current Digital Nikons with a flash shoe including the Z9 contact...
  2. Antonio Correia

May 2013 - book editor

3. B

BOLING Studio and Portable Flashes

Does anyone have ever used (or heard about) BOLING brand of lighting equipment? Considering it's low-budget... Is it reliable? Any information about the performance of Boling flashes (AC powered or battery) are very welcome.
  4. S

Should I go for it?

I want to get a flash unit for my Pentax K10D. Shouldn't really spend the money at the moment, but there's a family event coming up in a few weeks, so I may be able to justify the expense. Having looked at the available options, including Sigma and Metz, the Pentax 540 AF FGZ seems to be the...
  5. S

Helpful Hints/D.I.Y.: Bumbling About

Asher has asked me why I have not posted terribly many images recently, and the primary reasons are that I picked up a rescue dog last year , came up with a severe allergic reaction to a wasp sting, and I have been gardening (a 5 year diversion to get better photo opportunities which has also...