• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

portraits

1. Asher Kelman

Digital Processing Issues and Fixes: An amazing Photography Bundle supporting Children’s Charities

Just for a few days, here’s access to a fabulous bargain of many brilliant useful training videos from Landscapes to Portrait poses and lighting to great filters for a great unique finish to your photos. This is organized by Matt Granger, the portrait and figure photographer and...
  2. Antonio Correia

Our people - Setúbal, Portugal

A couple of years ago I started a project where I invited people from my hometown to be photographed so I could make a small collection of portraits. All include a very short written text of what they have done and they actually do. I have photographed only 20 people, black and white was chosen...
  3. Antonio Correia

My most difficult shot, ever

And why was this the most difficult shot I have ever done ? No, not because of the light conditions but instead when the result came out of the printer. When you show or print an image of a landscape the colours may not be correct, imperfect... but when it comes to portraits the "think" is far...
  4. Antonio Correia

Sara

5. D

A story told in pictures

Thank you for the kind welcome into your community. My photographic journey started with roll film at a very young age, since my parents were pretty into photography. For personal work, I used mostly B&W so I could develop the film at home. I started in digital with the compact Canon G1 in...
  6. Antonio Correia

Man with turban

Have I shown you this portrait before ?
  7. James Lemon

Portraits of Humanity

For your viewing pleasure... enjoy! http://www.portraitofhumanity.co/selection/
  8. Antonio Correia

Freedom Seekers

9. Antonio Correia

Playing the violin in open air

10. Antonio Correia

Theme - Work (people at work)

11. R

Photo from my "Native American Grandmothers" series

Hello everyone, I would appreciate you opinion on this photo of Emma Yazzie - "Still Fighting", which I shot several years ago in Fruitland NM of this then 94 old Navaho lady living next to the local Navajo power plant. The theme of the series (only a few of the photos are on my site at...
  12. J

From my second Halloween pet shoot

Hi: This was one of my favorites from Sundays shoot. John
  13. J

From my first Halloween shoot of the season.

Hi: Here are a few from yesterdays shoot. John
  14. J

halloween test shot

Hi: This is my pup Cooper posing for my Halloween Pet shoot test shot. John
  15. J

Better horse photos shot in the late afternoon sun

Hi: I shot these yesterday for a client. John
  16. J

From my daughter's wedding

Hi: I shot these and many others at my daughter's wedding on Sunday. John