• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

people

1. Antonio Correia

Waiting for lunch

2. Antonio Correia

A believer taking a rest

One of the most beautiful places I have ever visited is Palitana. At the long descent I met many people.
  3. P

La Partera

Renowned midwife on Colombia's Pacific coast.
  4. Antonio Correia

Something different for a change

5. Antonio Correia

Our people - Setúbal, Portugal

A couple of years ago I started a project where I invited people from my hometown to be photographed so I could make a small collection of portraits. All include a very short written text of what they have done and they actually do. I have photographed only 20 people, black and white was chosen...
  6. Antonio Correia

I've been to churches too often these days

These days I have been to churches quite often. For a change ! :oops: Again the fantastic Zeiss Batis 18mm in a stitch of 13 shots. The file was a big one: 560 Mb and I downsized it to much less, using smart objects. It really doesn't matter because I will not be using this photo but be posted...
  7. Tom dinning

I’ve taken the battery out of my watch

Have you noticed how fast things move of late. Why, it was only 2 years ago about now I was planning another trip to Italy. Or was that the year before. Maybe I’ve already been. More than once I think Anyway, where did that all go? Covid seemed to have filled the pauses in most conversations. I...
  8. Antonio Correia

May 2013 - book editor

9. Antonio Correia

At the barber shop

10. Antonio Correia

My most difficult shot, ever

And why was this the most difficult shot I have ever done ? No, not because of the light conditions but instead when the result came out of the printer. When you show or print an image of a landscape the colours may not be correct, imperfect... but when it comes to portraits the "think" is far...
  11. Antonio Correia

Sara

12. James Lemon

My Street Shots

13. James Lemon

Three Amigos

14. James Lemon

Street Portraits

Invalid
  15. James Lemon

Farmers Market In Canada

16. James Lemon

Any Slice

Invalid
  17. Antonio Correia

Man with turban

Have I shown you this portrait before ?
  18. fahim mohammed

Where is

Charlotte? I have not seen her around the forum for sometime. Hope she and her family are safe and well.
  19. fahim mohammed

My World: Singer...not the song!

Fuji X-T1, XF 35/1.4, Alienskin Blowup Beijing..From the archives.
  20. fahim mohammed

My World: A Traveler...

Too old to travel now. Archives bring a lot of pleasure, though.... D700, ZF 100/2, Yogyakarta. Archives.