• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

clouds

1. S

Lake Kawaguchico with Mt Fujiyama

2. Chris Calohan

f/Stop Photo Competition

While it may not bring a smile to your faces, though I hope it will, it made me happy last night to take Best of Show and a second place in Landscape. As well, I got a great Purchase Prize Award. Best of Show Second Place - Landscape Purchase Prize Award
  3. Chris Calohan

A Little Bit of Sunshine, a Little Bit of Rain

Over St Marks NWR, NW, Florida the Second shot is a detail of the rain
  4. Chris Calohan

The Next Morning

5. Chris Calohan

A Rainy Night in Florida

6. Chris Calohan

After the Sun Sets B&W

7. M

The first sunsh-t of 2021…

Yes, I said “sunsh-t” because this is a sorry mess. Welcome to the new year! May you find an unspoiled landscape to photograph. This was in the LA area.
  8. M

Winter window sunsets

A few views out the window this week. Don't know what I’d do without this western view during lockdown!
  9. M

Geometric Chicken-Foot Sunset

The tree trimmers came by earlier in the week and improved my west-facing LA-area lockdown peephole view of the world. Thursday evening, I peeked out to catch the sunset and was greeted with some large chicken foot and other geometric shapes. I think there’s a sunset buried in here somewhere...
  10. Chris Calohan

Skylight

11. Chris Calohan

It Was a Bright, Bright Sunshiny Day

12. Chris Calohan

But Clouds got in My Way

Still learning the nuances of my MIOPS Lightning Trigger, not that it would have made much more of a shot given the cloud cover.
  13. Chris Calohan

Clouds Afire

14. J

My World: Southern Utah Panoramas

Six exposure panorama: top 3 were exposed for the sky, bottom 3 for shadow, did a few of the middle shot. I first made a sky pano, then shadow pano, then blended them with manual masking in the middle. Burr Trail Sunset