• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

epson

1. J

Can't access Epson B&W printing settings, CS5 Mac 10.6.8

I'm printing on an Epson 7900 I just got a few months ago. Mac Pro, 10.6.8, 14 GB, PS CS5. When I first set it up I could access the Epson black and white print settings (I just looked at them, but didn't print), but now I can't - when I choose "printer manages color" the print settings button...
  2. H

Printer recommendation

Your comments please - I'm contemplating purchase of an Epson R2000 ($350) or an Epson R2880 ($600). I beg for your comments and suggestions.
  3. M

Epson profiles

Help. My e-mac died. I'm now on a G4 tower mac with OS 10.4.11. My Epson 2200 now makes lousy prints. I've been very dissatisfied with the Epson site after hours of trying to make sense of it. And I'm Googled out. Please someone send me a link ( not Epson) or provide me with the ICC profiles...