• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

famous

1. R

In Memoriam: A FAMOUS PHOTOGRAPHER:Erwin Blumenfeld

A FAMOUS PHOTOGRAPHER Some Personal Reflections Part 1: On a Saturday afternoon with one month remaining in an Australian summer, and while waiting for two friends to arrive for a social visit, my wife and I had the pleasure of watching the doco "The Man Who Shot Beautiful Women." It was a...
  2. R

“The Genius of Photography,” in 4 Parts--ABC1/BBC TV

Did you folks see: “The Genius of Photography,” ABC1 TV/BBC-4 Parts-28/2/10-21/3/10? The series had a great deal to say about the history of photojournalism. I wrote the following, so moved was I by the series.-Ron --------------------------- SERENDIPITOUS JUXTAPOSITION During the years 1954...