• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

model

1. Will Thompson

Making a professional studio in The middle of nowhere.

2. Will Thompson

Abandoned bridge photo shoot location up and running!

Canon EOS R5 RF 35mm f1.8 IS STM macro 2 AD100PRO moonlights with translucent 1/2 dome diffuser with my ML-3/200 ring light on camera 3 stops down from the other 2 lights all on full TTL flash exposure. Camera set to f4 at 1/125 at ISO 6400(my mistake should have been ISO 400!) This is the...
  3. Will Thompson

My latest photo shoot

4. John Miller

Nude in Tunnel

One of my favorite models to work with poses nude in a highway tunnel from last Sunday morning. Technie Note: This was shot using a Nikon D3S and a Nikon 80-200 AFS zoom and a set of Norman 200Bs
  5. Will Thompson

You know she is nude but you can’t prove it!

Looks like a small inqusive child looking into a lens! Comments welcome!
  6. John Miller

B/W Nude Model

Here's a female model posing in her bedroom in a Bed and Breakfast. What a great model too. Technie note: This was shot using a film Pentax 645 on Tri-X film using Dynanite strobes.
  7. John Miller

Local Female Model

A amateur model poses on the stairs at the old La Placita Village in downtown area, a wonderful model too.
  8. John Miller

Local Female Model

Here's a image from an outdoor location model photoshoot. It's actually in a tunnel under a highway. I used Canon gear with Norman 200B as a little fill light. M John
  9. John Miller

Fashion Headshot

Here's a model headshot from a fashion photoshoot I did a few years in a rented photo studio. Equipment: Canon 1D Mark ll with a Canon 70-200 f2.8 on a tripod using Norman studio strobes. Thanks for looking!
  10. Asher Kelman

A Muse Visits! Introducing Jordan!

We visited a restaurant really early for their famous trout to beat the crowd. My fortune was in that less busy time, the hostess was not pressured. I noticed her graceful long neck with a remarkable tattoo! Here younger brother that she adores. On the way out I handed her my card and said I...
  11. Will Thompson

Yet another beautiful pinup model!

12. Will Thompson

Proceed with “CAUTION!”

13. Asher Kelman

NSFW A Muse Visits

She tried on one of the dresses in the wardrobe and asked how I like it on her! Asher Kelman: “Pink Dress” Asher
  14. Will Thompson

Model with Black background for Black Friday!

15. Will Thompson

Beautiful model EOS R5 RF 35mm Macro

16. Will Thompson

Navy pinup photo, from my first ring-light project!

This is from a photo shoot using the first high power ring-light I ever built. It was made from an old Hasselblad low powered ring-light I modified to put on a Norman 400b battery powered pack. I had to modify the pack to stop the after glow, and not use it over 100 watt seconds, the first...
  17. Will Thompson

A very dark Mary Poppins

18. Will Thompson

Scary photo

19. Will Thompson

Model in an industrial setting!