• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

still-life

1. M

Some lovely poppies.

I have friends that have a beautiful zen garden and for the second time this year I've gone to visit it. This last weekend, I had a helper so brought along some black and white foam core to separate some flowers from the myriad of flowers growing there. I so enjoyed my time and would like to...
  2. M

Moods of Echinops

I actually shot this set about a month ago, but it was for a challenge between myself and 12 other photographers. Some wanted the entire month so I didn't want to share it anywhere before the challenge. We had to do 3 photos or more and set them as a collage (so triptychs, quadtychs etc., ) This...
  3. A

Working with water in still life and AD photography: Episode one

Hope this is might be interesting for the community, we did this tutorial few month ago: This is the most enjoyable photo-shot I had for last few month: not only the most technically challenging but the end result is the most eye-catching and outstanding. The idea was to use a water as a...