• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

leaf

1. Chris Calohan

New Life, Old Fence

2. Asher Kelman

Fascinating Leaves!

My opening: Asher Kelman: Autumn Rescue Asher
  3. S

Sapporo Fall

i had forgotten that on occasion i shoot with, yes, my phone. i was walking down the street awhile back in Sapporo, JP. during a rather wet fall morning. this area has a abundant supply of Gingko trees with are beautiful in the fall. I looked down on the sidewalk and there was this single leaf...
  4. Dr Klaus Schmitt

The last leaf...

5. Tom dinning

Bromeliad.

6. Tom dinning

Semi-captured green tree frog.

I’m ambivalent about amphibians in accomodation. These seem happy enough. I have many who live around the house in various pots, under rocks, down drains, even in the septic system, appearing at untimely moments just before flushing. Other than eating, sitting and sleeping, amplexis is is...
  7. M

Not your standard dragonfly picture

I like it anyway. Auf dem Blatt Michael
  8. K

News: Leaf AFi Nears Death

According the this British Journal of Photography article the Leaf AFi product is "on hold" in the wake of Franke & Heidecke's demise. The ongoing consolidation of the medium format sector continues.