• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

light

1. C

Darks & Lights, Curves and Straights

2. Antonio Correia

Waiting for lunch

3. Antonio Correia

Igreja de S. Julião - renovation works

I will make more shots tomorrow
  4. Antonio Correia

May 2013 - book editor

5. Antonio Correia

My most difficult shot, ever

And why was this the most difficult shot I have ever done ? No, not because of the light conditions but instead when the result came out of the printer. When you show or print an image of a landscape the colours may not be correct, imperfect... but when it comes to portraits the "think" is far...
  6. P

Waning Light

The light over the front yard at six pm.
  7. fahim mohammed

Light and hope?

The light is there. It might take a long time to reach us. But who makes the decision..to determine who can or cannot witness the light? I believe that The Light is for all of us to share. Let's witness the light together based on the humanity of that Light. Some believe that light...
  8. Tom dinning

Black Forest

It's the other me. The one you haven't met. You will find me on a good day laying on the forest floor with the worms and leached, waiting for the last light to signal the end. No photograph can record the blackness that follows. image by tom.dinning1, on Flickr