• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

lightroom

1. nicolas claris

eGPU for Lightroom

I really do need to speed-up my image PP… Who could tell me which eGPU card I could buy (to put in an external case) to significantly accelerate Lightroom's performance? I've searched the web, but I only found indications for gaming, which as you can imagine is not my cup of tea… There’s no way...
  2. J

How are you using color labels

How are you using Lightroom color labels in your workflow (or similar in other software)? I have used labels like this: red: Edit this image yellow: All possible Lr editing done green: image is ready to publish I also used blue as "Image is not rated yet". when I was trying to modify my...
  3. S

Hello from Ireland

I'm a fairly keen amateur photographer and moved over to digital (Pentax K10D, which I love) about three years ago. Have lots of black and white negatives but haven't printed any (just contacts and CD from the shop) and even more digital images neatly organised in Adobe Lightroom, where they...
  4. M

File renaming in LR

When I first started using LR, I decided on a naming scheme for my files. Over time, however, this scheme has had problems. For submitting sets of images to clients, responding to calls, or creating displays for customers, my current file names seem cumbersome (some clients have indicated that...
  5. S

News: Lightroom 3 Beta

For those of you who use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, you can find a downloadable copy of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Beta 3 here. As always, be wary and cautious in usage of beta software.
  6. Cem_Usakligil

News: Lightroom 2.2 released

It supports new cameras such as Canon 5DMkII and the G10 and fixes some bugs. Downloads: Windows or Mac