• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

video

1. romain claris

Art video work "Black hole" for the upcoming photo & video exhibition "On the rocks"

Hi, I am happy to share the poster of my latest art video work "Black hole" (5 min 50 sec) a short film made for the upcoming photography & video exhibition "On the rocks" that I shot with the photographer @nicolas claris ! The trailer is here : https://romainclarisfilm.com/hole_of_light_uk.php...
  2. Jem Raid

"Hope" - A slowly cross fading figurative video

12 minutes long, best full screen with headphones the soundtrack goes from quiet to quite loud. Cheers - J
  3. M

Have you got 5 minutes ?

Let's just say the last year has not been my best. Without going into it, I have just not done as much photography as I would have liked. But I wanted to share what I've done in the last year or so, so I made a video. It is still life images, not many blossoms, as that will be in another video...
  4. Dr Klaus Schmitt

Tea Candle at 250nm

A simple try to record videos at 250nm UV-C using an amplified MCP camera setup. There are rather interesting Nitrogen lines being emitted in UV-C and UV-B especially on the hot zone at the outside and top of that candle flame, where the gases get oxidized with the Oxygen of the surrounding air...
  5. Antonio Correia

I thought to share with you jewel

Long video
  6. Robert Watcher

Round & Round

I bought a like-new (347 shutter count) Olympus E-M10 mkiii last night to compliment my first generation E-M10’s The features appealing to me, were the improved video (including 4K) and image stabilization that is very close to using a gimbal. I realized a few other changes that I will value as...
  7. nicolas claris

Art works

Already posted somewhere in OPF, but this is a new version including the current exhibition as well as the one by OPF GALLERY ONE at the Photo Contemporary Art Fair 2015… A film edited by @romain claris
  8. M

Moments of Frailty

This is a video I created last fall. Still waiting for spring to arrive here. As late as it is, we still have no green leaves on our trees. Everything is late, so I thought I'd share this video. I would recommend it be watched with a bigger and higher resolution. Easy to do, simple choose...
  9. N

Greetings from 2BIS Photo & Video Studio, Paris France

2BIS Photo & Video Studio welcomes you to the heart of Paris, named after our prime location on 2 Bis Rue Fallempin, walking distance from the Eiffel Tower. 2BIS has a total 40 square meters studio area with 5 meters width of white cyclorama & white floor to add a spacious and infinity effect...