• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

technical

1. fahim mohammed

Technical Question Help needed...Please.

I have 2 questions re: camera settings I need your help with. 1. I am a beginner to video with a Fuji X series or Nikon Z6 ( mark I ). It is recommended that the SS must usually be 2x fps. I want to shoot at 120 fp. What shutter speed should I use? 1/250? What if it is dark and I need a slower...
  2. C

DXO Launches Image Quality Site

http://www.dxomark.com/ I have a healthy amount of skepticism that one rating number will be even partially useful because image quality can be dramatically affected by firmware updates. Most of my criterion for choosing a particular camera is usability and feature sets these days. The quality...