• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

EOS M50 available darkness shoot

Will Thompson

The Malibooz live at the Canyon Club EOS M50 with EF-M 18-15 IS STM stralght out of camera with wifi via the Canon app with there downsizing.

Last edited:

Doug Kerr

I am delighted to see this forum section now offering an "Attach Files" button.

Here is an image on which I can try the "alternate viewer"; I elected the "Thumbnail" presentation to emplace it. I left it at the size the system decided on for a "thumbnail".

Two supernumeraries in The Dallas Opera's 2003 presentation of La Bohème.

Note that the mustache here is prosthetic. But it received such acclaim that it was followed (in due time) by an organic one.

Follow up: indeed, by clicking on this image I can see the image at a rather large size in the "alternate viewer".

Best regards,

Doug

Last edited:

Doug Kerr

[This is a modified, and simpler, form of the maneuver.]

Aha! I have contrived a subterfuge to have an image centered on a post. This only applies to forum sections that allow uploading of images.

1. Upload the image.

2. With the cursor on the line where we want the image, use the "Align" tool from the composition toolbar and choose "Center". The cursor will become centered (a property now of the line).

3. Select the "thumbnail" or "full image" insert button by the uploaded image.

4. The image will be centered by inheritance from the properties of the line.

Here is an illustration:

Other characters in La Bohème (including one of the principals)
Here, I will use the "full image" presentation:

Bethany, the assistant stage manager, doing "craft service"

I note that clicking on the "thumbnail" opens it in large size in the "alternate viewer". Clicking on the "full image" does not.

Best regards,

Doug

Last edited:

Doug Kerr

Hi, Will,

Well, bump. yourself.

I'm eager to see your M50 work.

You can easily put it up on this section now.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
What is the likely future of the M series if Canon comes out with an APS-C R series, like the rumors R7?

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

What is the likely future of the M series if Canon comes out with an APS-C R series, like the rumors R7?
Canon Rumors reports that their understanding is that the M-series will come to a dead end in 2021 (perhaps there will be no further new EOS-M bodies or EF-M lenses at all).

Additionally, their information is that Canon will not introduce any R mount lenses only suitable for APS-C size sensors.

But who knows.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

Hi, Asher,

Canon Rumors reports that their understanding is that the M-series will come to a dead end in 2021 (perhaps there will be no further new EOS-M bodies or EF-M lenses at all).

Additionally, their information is that Canon will not introduce any R mount lenses only suitable for APS-C size sensors.

Actually the opposite!

The R7 appears to be likely!

Asher Kelman

Hi, Asher,

Please read what I wrote.

Best regards,

Doug
“Additionally, their information is that Canon will not introduce any R mount lenses only suitable for APS-C size sensors.”
.... the last statement you made to which I referred as in voice conversation!

So you are correct!

But likely as not wrong as far as APS-C lenses projection.

Asher