• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Phoenix, Arizona

Cindy Quinn

Hello from Phoenix, Arizona, USA
I do all kinds of photography, Landscape, Family, Engagement, Glamor, Boudoir and Headshots
I have really enjoy the headshot photography world.

Cindy Quinn
CMQ Headshots
www.CMQHeadshots.com

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Hello from Phoenix, Arizona, USA
I do all kinds of photography, Landscape, Family, Engagement, Glamor, Boudoir and Headshots
I have really enjoy the headshot photography world.

Cindy Quinn
CMQ Headshots
www.CMQHeadshots.com

Delighted to greet you, Cindy. We'd love to see some of your work if you can share.

Nudes have their own section, of course.

I have just posted some engagement shots from my GFX, working in cramped quarters. I was really surprised that all I needed to do was correct for orthogonality. The color out of the camera in the simply detracted PSD from Raw is wonderful!

Looking forward to seeing some of your favorites and your comments on anything that moves you!

Asher