• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Kinda rare birds for the local swamp

Don Ferguson Jr.

I was surprised to see the Great Egret and American Bittern at a local S.C. swamp. The AB never moved.
Don

Don Ferguson Jr.

Thanks, Doug. Yea, GE are a dime a dozen on S.C. coast. LOL Man, I am having little trouble posting on iPad.
I think this looks little better being tad darker.
Don

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Don,

Describe the trouble. You can use a link to a URL, paste a copied image or “Attach Files” button on lower left of dialog box.

Format only after all your text is complete using selection and so you are formatting only that.

If you try to format before you finish typing, the next words you type will inherit that previous formatting instruction!

Asher

Don Ferguson Jr.

Asher, no big deal was me trying to get them off iPad and spaced right.
Yea, these Upstate GE cannot have that pretty sky with the marsh on fire ! The bird watchers are saying that AB is kinda rare up here too.
Don