• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Isabelle, age 18

Nigel Allan

A portrait of my elder daughter, Isabelle age 18

The only retouching apart from sharpening etc was to enhance her eyes slightly

1/60, f6, ISO 200, 200mm - Nikon D300

DSC_4101-1.jpg

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Nigel
A nice portrait, indeed!
Only the arm on the left is too present… imo
You could also have done some very slight job on her skin, under the lip… and clone out the white button on her left shoulder.

But did you really need to enhance those beautifull eyes?-)

Nigel Allan

Hi Nigel
A nice portrait, indeed!
Only the arm on the left is too present… imo
You could also have done some very slight job on her skin, under the lip… and clone out the white button on her left shoulder.

But did you really need to enhance those beautifull eyes?-)

Thanks Nicolas. I lightened the eyes slightly and increased the blue, otherwise they would have appeared a little darker and duller...but that is about the limit of my retouching skills...cloning out buttons and cleaning up skin, well that's a whole new ball game for me and frankly I don't know how to do it

thanks for your nice comments