• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Palo Alto, CA

ChrisDauer

Hi,

I enjoyed meeting those of you who made it to the Stanford Cactus Garden shoot. Special thanks to Jack, Asher, Jim and Mike for the discussion at Kirk's afterwards. Looking forward to new adventures.

I'm a photo-enthusiast/hobbyist. I started in photography, over a decade ago, as a way to record my travels. Since then, I've slowly been upgrading my equpiment. I've sped this up within the last year, as I've switched to digital for a 2 month trip overseas. I look forward to checking out this new forum.

-Chris

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Chris
welcome onboard, but be aware that teasing is almost forbidden here! ;-):
I enjoyed meeting those of you who made it to the Stanford Cactus Garden shoot. Special thanks to Jack, Asher, Jim and Mike for the discussion at Kirk's afterwards. Looking forward to new adventures.
tell us more about this! we're so far away!

ChrisDauer

Well, here are a few people who have managed to get their photos done and online.

From Jack:
www.jack.omniblog.com

From Lisa:
http://www.stanford.edu/~melkor/lisa_pictures/misc2/Stanford0906_0009_1024.jpg
http://www.stanford.edu/~melkor/lisa_pictures/misc2/Stanford0906_0017_1024.jpg

From Bala:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bambalakkat/Stanford_cactus

From Me:
... ... ... Yeah, I'm not so fast on the posting. Currently, I am a little over 2 months backlogged on doing post-production work and posting.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
These are stunning pictures.

Jack, your work is so fine!

Lis's pictures are wonderful. That red is impressive and the sculture so well lit.

Bala's pictures are downright spiritual.

Deliver my congratualtions!

Wow!

I'm all shook up. This is humbling.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Can we have these pictures linked here as they are so wonderful!

Also we'd like some more for the front pages. See the front of OPF for sizes. I have a whole bunch to send to Nicolas.

Asher

ChrisDauer

I have no problem with this, but the pictures aren't mine, so it is not up to me. =)

I would request that individual emails be sent to those photographers in question. If you need help getting their contact info, I'd be happy to dig it up. Just let me know.

Cheers,

-Chris

Asher Kelman

ChrisDauer said:
I have no problem with this, but the pictures aren't mine, so it is not up to me. =)

I would request that individual emails be sent to those photographers in question. If you need help getting their contact info, I'd be happy to dig it up. Just let me know.

Cheers,

-Chris
Hi Chris,

Just PM me with Bala's contact info. The others are OPF members so they'll see that you have given us a peek at their nice work.

It is amazing hoe cactuses that look rather messy at noon can by mystical at 8:00 am.

and please post your pics!

If needed, send them to me and i'll process them for you!!!

Asher

ChrisDauer

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)

1. Asher Kelman has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

ChrisDauer

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2101420912

If it makes you log in to look at the images use the following as the login and password:

cadguest/cadguest

The problem w/ post production is that it makes a big difference. And therefore takes more time, and therefore, I get behind on my postings... :) I'll be sure to post something as soon as I get the falconer's their pictures.

-C
Ps. Asher, I emailed you Bala's info as your PM seems rather full. You may wish to remove PM quota's from your Admin/Moderators.