• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Maestro, music if you please..

fahim mohammed

p276168978.jpg

Thanks for looking.

fahim mohammed

Rachel, thanks for stopping by. Walking thru this spot I felt the only thing missing was the sound of violins!

Regards.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Walking thru this spot I felt the only thing missing was the sound of violins!

Regards.

Hi Fahim
One should always have violins embeded in one's brain!
But you're right, photography as a lot to do with rythm and vives.

Unless it is a wished effect, I think that your picture (nice night shot by the way!) would benefit of having the verticals… vertical!
The building seems here to lean to the right, I found this distracting and taking power from your image.

Some years ago we had Marine and I some drinks in that bistro on that terrace… thanks for waking up good memories!

fahim mohammed

Nicolas my friend, if the photo brings back good memories for you, then my job is done.

As to the verticals, I agree with you, The only problem is I too was sitting in the bistro and when I left
to take this shot, I was sure the building was tilted towards the left!

Thanks for stopping by and may good music and loving memories always be with you.