• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Miami skyline panos

Richard Peters

First picture post here...I usually shoot wildlife but here are some panos I took in Miami last month. A bit lost as this size, but viewable larger here on my blog for those that want to see in slightly more detail.

4116250048_9c031c4808_b.jpg

4116250194_330f347010_b.jpg

4115482763_915c3225a1_b.jpg

All taken with D3 and either the 28-70 & 70-200 VR.

:)

Prateek Dubey

First picture post here...I usually shoot wildlife but here are some panos I took in Miami last month. A bit lost as this size, but viewable larger here on my blog for those that want to see in slightly more detail.

4116250194_330f347010_b.jpg

4115482763_915c3225a1_b.jpg

All taken with D3 and either the 28-70 & 70-200 VR.

:)

Beautiful pictures....I believe the city 'wakes up' at night. Its much more colorful then and pleasing to the eyes too..

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Richard Peters: Miami Skyline at night

It impresses me that well composed and designed pictures seem to look fine even when small and that's the case here. I like the bridge coming in from one side as that gives us a movement that is sweeping inwards to meet the pure horizontal skyline. This bring much more life to the photograph. Lights at night always ass vibrancy as one thinks that for each bright spot, there's folk dong different things. Who s dining, arguing, opening some beers with friends or walking by themselves under the bridge, thinking of their future.

Asher

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Richard,
These are wonderfully done.
I agree with Asher's observation - even at the relative small size posted here they stand on their own.
You've captured just the right amount of light and detail.
A wildlife shooter you might be, but you've certainly a future in urban panos.
Fine job!