• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Yoshinogari Historical Park, Japan

Redmond Bunney

Hi all,

Another tour from Japan. This one's an archaeological site of an ancient settlement (300BC to 300AD) which has been turned into a historical park for public perusal.

Yoshinogari Historical Park

It's a 10 pano tour interconnected with a map. Would like to know if viewers find the interface user friendly and the tour flows smoothly. Recommend you view it fullscreen for full effect.

I know some of the pano stitiches are a bit dodgy, so apologies for the lack of quality amongst the technically brilliant photography on this site!

Any feedback would be great. Hope you enjoy the tour.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi all,

Another tour from Japan. This one's an archaeological site of an ancient settlement (300BC to 300AD) which has been turned into a historical park for public perusal.

Yoshinogari Historical Park

It's a 10 pano tour interconnected with a map. Would like to know if viewers find the interface user friendly and the tour flows smoothly. Recommend you view it fullscreen for full effect.

I know some of the pano stitiches are a bit dodgy, so apologies for the lack of quality amongst the technically brilliant photography on this site!

Any feedback would be great. Hope you enjoy the tour.

Could you explain your connection with the website and with Shop Peek? What is your involvement. Did you build the sites? What's your role here?

Asher

Valentin Arfire

hi Redmond, the tour is nice, though not flawless, I like the view and find them interesting

I have encounter some of the problems you face here and unfortunately I haven't found the best balance in the limitations we confront: the limited sensor dinamic and in the end the time and effort consume.

What player you use here for it moves slow and often the delay in commands is too big.

:) keep up the good work