• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Timisoara view in the rain

Valentin Arfire

hello

here is a high ground view in Timisoara (from a block where a friend lives)
the rain and fog prevented the sight of the surrounding areas

Valentin Arfire

the same panorama corrected:
the transparent cars/people; the zenith and the wavy horizon and of course the imersivity

Panorama_out.png
http://www.360cities.net/image/timisoara-big

ideas and opinions are appreciated

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I love the trains!

This is very rich and a worthy way of seeing new worlds. Can you shorten the time it takes from clicking on an arrow hot spot. Could it not zoom forward just fade to the new image. The zoom does not take is to anything in the current picture. Is that zoom just allowing time for the new pano to load?

Asher

Valentin Arfire

hi Asher and thank you for the gentle words.

360cities.net is a very large portal where the panorama photographers can upload and expose their work; it is the result of many years of work and the movement between the hotspots is pleasant - though may be a little confusing at the beginning.
So in certain virtual tours is possible to move between hotspots just in straight lines, like zooming in the following panorama, as can use an effect of drapes, of dim the first image and gradually "lightening" the second or "uncover" tiles of a mosaic, to name a few. I am not good at this, so I am using the templates generously offered by different programmers or this good website where much of my work is simplified.