• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In the Tub

Paul Abbott

harveybathtimebor600.jpg

Paul Abbott - Bathtime Boy

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I like how he's overjoyed to have his picture taken Of course it's a boy! Shampooed hair. One happy kid.

Seems to be very vibrant and healthy too.

Asher

Paul Abbott

Thanks.

For me, its important to get some quality images of this little guy, they grow so fast. I've already bought him a kids digital camera for Christmas, he's only 2 years and 1 month old. :)

Hi,

A great familty shot ! Children are a pleasure (hum, not all the time...) but they are really hard to capture with a camera, AF-killers ;)

Cedric.

Paul Abbott

Thanks, Cedric. Your right, they don't stay still for long.

I got this one of him too, this was the best out of ten shots taken.

Picture827darkmedbor600.jpg

Paul Abbott - 1yr 8mths

Paul Abbott

He was already walking at the time of the photos above, and he's talking more expressively now but only one or two words together at a time, he's now 2 years and 1 month old. He is and is becoming more and more expressive without doubt.

Thats him in 'Young Boy on Sofa' aged 2yrs 1mth. November 13th was his birthday.