• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Film: Female form.......

Jim Galli

CocaColablackonblack_7.jpg

coke glass black on black

......not what you expected? There can be little doubt that the wise designers of Coca Cola's bottle and logo's did not know they were luring our dis-engaged minds to their product with seductive shapes. More here.

Done in 4X5 inch film with a wee no name projection petzval.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
As usual, Jim,

You have brought us a visual gift of worth. Your pictures rarely disappoint. The female form is indeed in the bottle as is the male shape too!

The divine coke bottle!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
luring our dis-engaged minds!

CocaColablackonblack_7.jpg

coke glass black on black

......not what you expected? There can be little doubt that the wise designers of Coca Cola's bottle and logo's did not know they were luring our dis-engaged minds to their product with seductive shapes.

I saw the stems but just assumed the I was looking at a coke bottle! After all, with glass, a Coca Cola imprint and the color, I knew what it was. Wrong! Only now, when a glass of Guiness is preferred by Daniel, did I realize it was indeed a coke glass, not a bottle and the ease we can be so disengaged!

Asher

ErikJonas

Banned

Jim....I am not particularly moved by the image but it is well shot....Its perfect...It would be a fine addtion on anyones walls. And the name for this Female Form is brilliant...