• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Mannequin glamour

Philippe Paquet

Hi Guys,

I haven't been around for a while but that doesn't mean I stopped shooting. Here are some old photos.They are certainly better than the first photos I posted here. Let me know what you think.

istockphoto_10105719-glamour-portrait-of-a-mannequin.jpg

istockphoto_10105701-glamour-portrait-of-a-mannequin.jpg

istockphoto_10059864-glamour-portrait-of-a-mannequin.jpg

istockphoto_10059941-glamour-portrait-of-a-mannequin.jpg

Happy holidays,
Philippe

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Phillipe,

Welcome back! This is a good set to accompany you back to our hearts! I like this work and the advantage that they never flake out on you and not turn up and require no food, model release or prints!

Are you changing the face in anyway with makeup or you use them as is, just with your choice of wig and eyelashes?

Asher

Philippe Paquet

Hi Asher,

That's actually street photography. I have no control on the mannequins. When I see an interesting one, I stop and get my camera going :)

Philippe

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I keep thinking of buying a few manequins. They'd be so punctual and never make demands or say, sorry, I can't do that for you or I need the pictures tomorrow!

Asher