• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Four generations

Doug Kerr

At today's family Christmas dinner, among the 19 participants we had four generations of Carla's family (not in any contiguous line, however).

Here we see Carla and her great-granddaughters (direct descendants, not "dotted lines on the family tree" - there are a number of those as well) Tawni, 9, and Taylor, 11:

Xmas_F13563-01R.jpg

Douglas A. Kerr: Carla and her great-granddaughters 2009​

Tawni was in a shy mood today; a year ago, she was such an actress that if I brought out my camera she would "hit her marks" spontaneously.

It was a wonderful day.

fahim mohammed

Doug, I am sure it was a wonderful day. And you have preserved those memories for future generations to come.

Such a wonderful feeling. Wish my grandfathers had a photo taken!

Best.