• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: My husband

Rachel Foster

Lousy snapshot, but my husband tonight:

smbgih.jpg

Rachel Ann Foster: Husband

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Lousy snapshot, but my husband tonight:

"My husband tonight"

On another night, would it be the same husband, LOL?

smbgih.jpg

Rachel Ann Foster: Husband

What was the occasion? This is a great start. Almost presidential! Now the huge problem is to get him singing and see his face. A 3/4 shot might help, but you have done that, I guess.

Asher

Rachel Foster

Oh, right...I guess it's the same husband on other nights, too!

We spent Christmas in Chicago and made the required pilgrimage to Buddy Guy's nightclub. I was talking to the performer and mentioned Steven has a great voice. He was invited up to perform. Did a great job.

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Rachel,

Great shot, not lousy...any shot of someone you care for, and are proud of is a great shot!
So, how was Chicago???
When do we get to see some images????

Rachel Foster

Thanks, John!

Chicago was wonderful. I did very little shooting, and concentrated on family, I'm afraid. I might have one or two, though.

Rachel Foster

Time just slipped away. The 25th was really the only day we had a free moment and the weather as beastly.

smbg1.jpg

Rachel Ann Foster: Shrink Rap Blues

This is a better shot of the the performance

Rachel,

The second one is much better. No mic in the way.

The "mike in the face" issue is exactly why I don't shoot music performances. It's often impossible to find a place to shoot where the mic isn't in the way of the photographer, and the photographer isn't in the way of the audience.