• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Breaking Point?

fahim mohammed

p389135018.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Hi Fahim,

Even if i don't really understand the meaning of your picture, i like it very much : deep contrasts, beautiful and well managed lights (those highlights which overline the child...), strong impression... The cut face and the mouth on the top suggest a kind of drama, as child gesture who seems to try to avoid something he saw... Atmos-fear.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
p389135018.jpg

Fahim Mohammed: Breaking Point

Fahim,

The picture does convey that the child is not having its way and the adult is getting to the point of screaming. I like that it's in black and white so the figures argue for themselves without the colors being intercedents too, bringing their own distracting need for attention.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Thank you, sir. The lady was apparently **ssed of after having shopped long and hard. Her child demanded attention. The mother ( ? ) was almost at breaking point.

I was watching this drama thru a glass window sipping a Vende latte, with my 75mm at my side.

Regards.

Hi Fahim,

Even if i don't really understand the meaning of your picture, i like it very much : deep contrasts, beautiful and well managed lights (those highlights which overline the child...), strong impression... The cut face and the mouth on the top suggest a kind of drama, as child gesture who seems to try to avoid something he saw... Atmos-fear.

Ruben Alfu

Hi Fahim, I was commenting about body language in another thread and then I find this, which is all about it. The absence of faces is intriguing, provocative, however you left just the mother´s mouth in the frame, I find that unusual and effective.

John Angulat

pro member
The absence of faces is intriguing, provocative, however you left just the mother´s mouth in the frame, I find that unusual and effective.

I agree!
Fahim, this is fantastic capture.
To me, the absence of clear, defined facial expressions forces me to "see" your title within the image.
My compliments! Well done!