• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

a house for sale

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
hello friends

here is a real estate tour
http://valentin.europhoto.ro/les_pungoles/

CutfromPanohouseforsale.jpg

Valentin Arfire: Real Estate Tour

Hi Valentin,

I liked the pano as a way of showing a house. Is this set of panos from work product or for your portfolio? I did not realize that there where more panos in the set at the foot of the page. Can you embed hot links within the panos so that one can readily navigate from one part of the house to another.

On the right side, verticals that enter the frame from the right going to the left, get irregular vertical lines, as if was in water and a pebble dropped. Then as one moves it further to the left, past this region, verticals become straight again. What's going on?

Is this a spherical pano?

Asher

Valentin Arfire

hi Asher and thank you very much for the interest. As always :)

I am not sure what the irregular vertical lines are but I suppose that, while moving, the lines get wavy - it is, by now, the way flash works - compromises when moving and stabilizing when stopps; another problem may be different kind of errors that may be my responsibility.

Instead of spending the time and gas to get 40 km from Barcelona, the real estate agent only navigates through the pictures and the customer gets an idea and knows it's worth the travel or not.

The real estate may be interested in such presentations and besides them, I had paying customers such as architects in different cities (that by seeing the panorama don't have to take the trip to visit the place) - so seeing the situation at a certain moment; also timelapse with the growing of the projects or different milestones can be imagined.

Another thing would be the presentation of the places where customers don't naturally have access: restaurants kitchens, hotels laundry, so the client may get an idea of the specific details such as observing eco-friendly washing machines with anti-alergic detergent and so on.