• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: How do photograpers hunt?

Cem_Usakligil

We photographers are a curious bunch. Each one of us has his/her own methods of hunting for the pictures he/she wants to get. On a terribly rainy and chilly "summer" day in Rotterdam, I have caught these ones (and some more) in the act. :)

f10532.jpg

Shooting from the hip

f10521.jpg

V marks the spot

f10609.jpg

The only way is up

f10500.jpg

Rain or no rain, I'll get the picture

Cheers,

Mike Shimwell

Cem,

A nice set. These people would probably be arrested in the UK - sorry, just a bit of dark humour.

Here are a couple of chaps near Westminster in 2008. The second in particular made me smile - only so long before the lights change and...

Mike

4299079630_b102a254d2_o.jpg

4299080090_7607bca48b_o.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Cem,

A nice set. These people would probably be arrested in the UK - sorry, just a bit of dark humour.

Here are a couple of chaps near Westminster in 2008. The second in particular made me smile - only so long before the lights change and...
Hi Mike,

I grok your dark humor. Looking at these pictures, it would seem that the total eclipse of paranoia in the UK had not settled down in 2008, yet! I remember that picture of the chap at the traffic lights, right? Anyway, "changing light" is a nice pun/paradigm for us the photographers anyway. One has to shoot fast before it changes ;-).

Cheers,