• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Eagle returns to nest..........

Eric Diller

Female Eagle returning back to the nest! Eaglets still haven't shown their faces, but I have seen them thru the cracks in the nest...won't be long until the show!!!

Photo's taken in early morning..........

1 feather still in mouth.........
PIC_0465.jpg

PIC_1074.jpg

PIC_1075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Spectacular images, Eric. Stunning contrast between the blue sky, and the eagle's whites browns and yellows. Great poses and detail. I might see about toning down some of the hot whites and yellows, but these are minor nits to pick in exceptional photos.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Female Eagle returning back to the nest! Eaglets still haven't shown their faces, but I have seen them thru the cracks in the nest...won't be long until the show!!!

Photo's taken in early morning..........

PIC_1074.jpg

Eric Diller: Eagle Returns

Eric,

This photo strikes me as the most intense, as if the bird is in control of every sinew and muscle in its body. Lots of energy here. Great shot.

So where are the eaglets.

Do you still see food coming in?

Asher

Eric Diller

Eric,

This photo strikes me as the most intense, as if the bird is in control of every sinew and muscle in its body. Lots of energy here. Great shot.

So where are the eaglets.

Do you still see food coming in?

Asher

Thanks Asher...Eaglets are there but just not quite big enough to see over the nest. Hoping next week we will see them. I can see them through some openings in the nest but nothing worth photographing.