• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just joined and looking to learn!

Wayne Stratton

I just joined and I want to learn. I am taking a class on photography and I am finally learning about how to read the light meter and about composition. Here are some photos I took for the class.

4270803716_ce0447524c_b.jpg

4270802898_82339e4e4d_b.jpg

4313107300_32c0303ac7_b.jpg

I just joined and I want to learn. I am taking a class on photography and I am finally learning about how to read the light meter and about composition. Here are some photos I took for the class.

Hi Wayne,

Welcome to OPF. You're off to a good start, learning to read the light(meter), and deal with the technical obstacles in getting there. Light is everything, subject is next, composition is important.

Enjoy,
Bart

Last edited: