• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Ashley Class of '10

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
From last week.

Ben

Click image to see my web pages!

Hi Ben,

An excellent first image to start you off here. This is the right size for this picture as one needs to really see Ashley's face and you've done that well. She seems like a wonderful kid ready to go to college. I'm sure she and he family will love this picture. Now how many poses do yo do for each student and what arrangement is there for them to purchase the images. Does the school get anything from you fees?

Asher

Ben Jones

Hi Ben,

Now how many poses do yo do for each student and what arrangement is there for them to purchase the images. Does the school get anything from you fees?

Asher

Asher,

Thanks for the kind words. I usually do about 25 to 40 poses depending on which session they buy. I ALWAYS shoot more images and show more previews than what they paid for.

I proof them into a really slick magazine with my favorite image of them on the cover with their name, their schools initials and the year of their graduation, and of course my studio logo! The magazine is 5 x 7 in size and has a laminated cover. The seniors really love them. I sell them for between $125.00 and $185.00 depending on how large of a package they buy. I've sold all but three this season. My cost on them is around $20.00 again depending on how many images are in them. The school get no kick back from me. I email the school a year book image of the senior.

Ben