• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Reposting of Timeless in White

Rachel Foster

As requested by Michael Carberry, this is a re-post of Timeless in White. Shot with a 10 mp Kodak Easyshare (v1003), no flash, lighting with a flashlight and low ambient room light. I misremembered it as being shot with the 5 mp, but the exif states it was the v1005. I used the equivalent of the "P" mode, or automatic with flash off. F/2.8, ISO 160, 1/8 sec.

smalltimeless.jpg

Jacob Eliana: Timeless in White

I didn't want to hijack Nigel's thread, but if this would fit better there, Mods -- feel free to move it.

John Angulat

pro member
Rachel,
IMO it's remains one of your best.
Timeless it is!. I like it very much.
Your original post did not do the image justice, simply for the size displayed.
Well done!

Paul Abbott

This is a brilliant image, Rachel. It has a fantastic classic and timeless feel for me. I like its unsharpness and this adds. I hope its not too unsharp, when enlarged.

Rachel Foster

It looks pretty much the same, larger. This image was taken very soon after I started shooting. The irony is that it was pretty much pure dumb luck.