• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Tea time

fahim mohammed

p696480405.jpg

Regards.

fahim mohammed

Thanks a bunch rachel for stopping by. All lighting is with PS ( lighting effects ! )

shall send you a reworked one later.

Take care.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

It's a great portrait, but the tea pots etc are hardly imaged to earn the title. He, however is strong and one could crop away the lower part starting with just above his right hand.

For the entire image to work well, why not consider going much wider and have the room and both his feet then become anchors and the eye can approach from the foreground to gradually acquire the information and take in the tea set.

Currently, he's far to magnetic and the tea way too faint.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Right you are sir. I thought I could get away with it :(

let me see what I can do.

Thanks for looking Asher, and your comments are, as usual, impeccable.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I was just thinking further, does he serve tea or is the one who is being attended to? After all, there's more than one cup!

Asher

Ruben Alfu

Hi Fahim, this is a stupendous portrait, but the title suggest more relevance for the "tea time" idea, I think. Perhaps this gentleman could be serving a cup, or smelling the aroma of the tea from a cup... The way it is now, as Asher pointed out, the upper half of the photo has its own life, and is great.