• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Osprey Love....

Eric Diller

Nest is very active as you can see. I expect eggs to be laid any day based on last years schedule.
Osprey isn't to worried about on lookers! ;)

PIC_5203.jpg

PIC_5206.jpg

PIC_5220.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Spinak

pro member
Your shots of mating ospreys are better than mine.

3569725294_2e6c0f9d3c_o.jpg

It looks to me like your location allows you to get closer, and get a better angle, in better light.

You also timed your moments well, and composed nicely. Great shots. Well done.

I'd be interested to know your location for these, if you are open to sharing. (Feel welcome to answer in a private message.) I'd be happy to share my location, too, if you are interested.

http://naturography.com

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Mike,

It's so interesting that you ask about location. I was wondering how the birds manage to find the right location themselves. After all, there's the issue of the tail feathers of the female seeming to be in the way!

Asher