• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Autumn Visitor

Mary Bull

This afternoon I took my camera out to further record the progress of a mushroom which appeared on my front lawn early in the morning of September 30.

A beautiful little Siamese cat was walking around on the brick patio. Wary of me--wouldn't allow me very close, but still wanted my attention and kept doing the cat thing--talking to me, circling me, flopping and rolling over to show me her pretty undercarriage.

I shot about a dozen frames of her. She was in fairly good focus in this one, although I had to crop severely to get her portrait tight.

Autumn Visitor

257738916_c8abeb5ae4.jpg

Mary