• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

We have lift off!

Sydney Rester

4411590419_49560d32a5_o.jpg

Ears Are Coming Up!​

Camera: Canon EOS 7D
Exposure: 1/4000 sec
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length: 135 mm
ISO Speed: 800
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off, Did not fire

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sydney,

Well this 7D is pretty good. It knows when dogs are going to take off and captures them perfectly! Any chance you grabbed the camera and took more? What about feet as well? Don't take it wrong, feet are not required and this picture works as is, just I'd love to see the entire animal as well!

Asher

Hi Sydney,

Congratulations, this may be the best one you've posted yet! You've made excellent use of the narrow DOF, and the focus and timing was spot on. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Bart

Sydney Rester

Asher and Bart - thank you for the compliments!

Asher - for you here's one with feet :). I think it's just kind of cute, not one of my best, but there are feet! ;)

4411591649_5f53a88923_o.jpg