• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Wonder

Kevin Stroud

I took this Photo of My Granddaughter an Springer pup did some touch up in Photo shop to b&w Nikon d300 50mm1.8 lenze

KCS_7196-1.jpg

Kevin Storud: In Wonder

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikJonas

Banned
Hi Kevin.....

Nice to meet you....I'm curious as to why you chose to have the yellow color to the image and not just have it be B/W....

On the image working with babies is hard let alone a babie and a puppy...I dont think i could ever get a shot like this you did well to have the attention of both of them and that aspect of the image is really impressive.

Its a very cute picture yet i think the yellowish takes away from it...Thats just me though and most likely the only one who will feel that way...

With everything that can be said about this image the most noteworthy thing is just holding the attention of the two subjects like this is a great job...How many takes did it take to get this?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I took this Photo of My Granddaughter an Springer pup did some touch up in Photo shop to b&w Nikon d300 50mm1.8 lenze

KCS_7196-1.jpg

Kevin Storud: In Wonder

Erik is on the mark! This is indeed a great shot and getting those eyes lined up is a feat to be admired. I love it. This is the kind of family picture that will be treasured for generations. Could you also post it smaller so I can see it with more white space so it's more isolated. Say reduce size by even just 30%. That way it's more like a picture in a fine art gallery on a white wall. I ask that because I want to revisit and see if it works beyond your family, to mine too.

Thanks for sharing.

Asher

Kevin Stroud

I took three shots to get this , My wife helped with the attention factor. The colour could be partly my monitor as to how I see the colour spectrum

ErikJonas

Banned
3 shots!!!!!!!......Kevin i hate you lol.....Wow...Well it was a family project then...I'd say bet ya cant do it again in three shots lol but then you'd prove me wrong....I cant get a dog to sit still for me let alone a baby an one...I'm horrible with animals....