• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Relaxing....

fahim mohammed

Me and a family member, doing what comes naturally to us. Sitting besides a fire on which was the
coffee pot...' dallah ' and talking about the times before we were introduced to the sofas and chairs.

This is where I belong!

p825094821.jpg

Regards.

Cem_Usakligil

Me and a family member, doing what comes naturally to us. Sitting besides a fire on which was the coffee pot...' dallah ' and talking about the times before we were introduced to the sofas and chairs. ..... This is where I belong!
Hi Fahim,

I guess the feeling of belonging is one of the most important aspects in being a happy person. You are blessed to have that feeling. :)

Cheers,

Rachel Foster

Hi, Fahim. I like the poses and the B&W. I'd prefer less awareness of the camera so it feels more relaxed (I feel like I"ve been caught peeking!) and less background. But it evokes a nice feeling and has a lot of personality. I like it!

fahim mohammed

Rachel, Rubin...

Thank you for stopping by. I am rarely in front of the lens, hence the ' caught in the lights deer ' look!

Regards.

Mike Shimwell

Hi Fahim

Nice to see you getting the 'reatment':)

More seriously, thanks you for this and the other pictures you have shared, and which I can't find at this minute (but your old young man in particular) giving us a glimpse into your home life and culture.

I await your next visit to the UK!

Mike

Ron Morse

Nice to see you Fahim. I'm on my second cup of coffee as I write this.

When I walk or sit in the forest I always have the feeling this is where " I belong ", being one with nature.

Damien Paul

Fahim, another wonderful picture! It is so nice to be where you belong - after many years here in Japan, I am returning to where I belong - Australia, where my family and friends are.

Thank you for sharing a part of your world!

fahim mohammed

Damien, than you for stopping by. I am sure you miss your family and friends even though living in a beautiful country as Japan.

Regards.

Fahim, another wonderful picture! It is so nice to be where you belong - after many years here in Japan, I am returning to where I belong - Australia, where my family and friends are.

Thank you for sharing a part of your world!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Me and a family member, doing what comes naturally to us. Sitting besides a fire on which was the
coffee pot...' dallah ' and talking about the times before we were introduced to the sofas and chairs.

This is where I belong!

p825094821.jpg

Regards.

Fahim,

It's generous for you to share this wonderful family picture. This is a sign of great friendship and much appreciated. I like the extra space on the left giving us a glimpse of the b.g. Is there a large glass window there as I wonder how one can have a carpet and bushes and a tree together?

It's interesting to see individuality with clothes that one would think would prevent this. Each person wears the dress with their own subtle differences of style.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Asher, the carpet is on a grass lawn surrounded by bushes interspersed with small trees.
on our left is a grove of date palms. behind us is a swimming pool. glass panes are some ways in front
on in the formal sitting areas. a driveway seperates the lawn and the sitting rooms.

Regards.

Fahim,

It's generous for you to share this wonderful family picture. This is a sign of great friendship and much appreciated. I like the extra space on the left giving us a glimpse of the b.g. Is there a large glass window there as I wonder how one can have a carpet and bushes and a tree together?

It's interesting to see individuality with clothes that one would think would prevent this. Each person wears the dress with their own subtle differences of style.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher, the carpet is on a grass lawn surrounded by bushes interspersed with small trees.
on our left is a grove of date palms. behind us is a swimming pool. glass panes are some ways in front
on in the formal sitting areas. a driveway seperates the lawn and the sitting rooms.

Regards.

Here in the USA, one wouldn't dream of putting a carpet on the grass lawn as it might get damaged by the moisture!! guess there must be a waterproof barrier beneath the rug. If I tried that, my wife would find that grounds for taking half my property and the house and booting me out, LOL! That's California for you!

Asher