• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tough day at the

fahim mohammed

hospital, and a wedding in the evening.

My nephew at my son's wedding. Trauma/critical care units are demanding of the doctors and their staff.
The patients are in very serious and critical conditions. Day in and day out the medical staff have to provide their best and more. It invariably begins to shape their outlook on life in general

But this evening, I captured my nephew with rare smiles at the wedding.

p11169441.jpg

Regards.

Mike Shimwell

Fahim

A lovely shot of a fine young man by the look of him. I was speaking with a consultant the other day and we discussed his early years and the hours he worked then - 120 hours in one week in Accident and Emergency give pause for thought.

Congratulations too on your sones wedding - I hope that everything went well and that they have a long, blessed and happy life together. and that you gain more grandchildren on which to dote.

Mike

Damien Paul

Fahim, heartfelt congratulations on your son's wedding! I hope they have a long and loving life together.

That is a great photo of a smart young man!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
p11169441.jpg

Fahim Mohammed: Nephew

He''s so happy, confident, clean cut, good looking and responsible. He's much more important than just that. He's, after all the future and these guys have a lot on their shoulders. His generation will do marvelous things.

Is this with your Leica digital? I like the bokeh as this so easily set's up a pleasant b.g. for the portrait.

You must be proud!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Damien, thank you for your well wishes. A belated welcome to OPF. I am sure you shall enjoy
your time here.

best.

Fahim, heartfelt congratulations on your son's wedding! I hope they have a long and loving life together.

That is a great photo of a smart young man!

fahim mohammed

Asher, thanks for your kind words.

This is with the D700 and the nikkor 85/1.4 , BW with nik filter.

Regards.

p11169441.jpg

Fahim Mohammed: Nephew

He''s so happy, confident, clean cut, good looking and responsible. He's much more important than just that. He's, after all the future and these guys have a lot on their shoulders. His generation will do marvelous things.

Is this with your Leica digital? I like the bokeh as this so easily set's up a pleasant b.g. for the portrait.

You must be proud!

Asher