• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Dogwood in black & white

Sydney Rester

Just wondering if this works. I kind of like it. The 135L again. I can't keep that lens off my camera.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sydney,

There are not a lot of such wonderful tools as this in photography. The 135mm gives you reach, flattens features and that's good for adults especially and is as sharp as a tack. It reaches into a messy complicated world and brings you back gems if you point it right. But, that's the catch, learning where to point it!

You are doing well here. From what you have done since you started posting I see you have a thrill making beautiful images and this is great for us and therapeutic for you and your family. I'm impressed and wish you happy shooting.

Asher

Mike Shimwell

Sydney

This is a lovely picture, and a very nice monochrome conversion too.

keep at it - I'm getting jealous for that lens!

MIke

Sydney Rester

Sydney

This is a lovely picture, and a very nice monochrome conversion too.

keep at it - I'm getting jealous for that lens!

MIke

Thanks, Mike and Asher. I wish I could take total credit for the conversion, but I'm still at the tweaking Light Room preset stage. But hey, if I picked an appropriate preset and tweaked it well, I guess that counts for something, right? I couldn't have done this 6 months ago.